It’s here! We’re so excited to share the program for the 2017 Not-For-Profit People Conference with you – it’s only a month away now!
Check it out here:
Our team at EthicalJobs.com.au has spent many months putting together a program of 30+ expert speakers from leading NFPs, the private sector, government and academia to share their advice and insights on how to attract, train and retain the very best staff and volunteers for your organisation.
So we’d love you to join us (and 500+ peers!) on 13-14 November, to hear expert presentations and case studies from organisations like these:
- Access Community Services
- Black Dog Institute
- Centre for Social Impact, University of WA
- Centre for Workplace Leadership, Melbourne University
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance
- Churches of Christ in Queensland
- Department of Health & Human Services
- Fighting Fair
- Foundation for Young Australians (FYA)
- Laynhapuy Homelands Aboriginal Corporation
- New River Leadership
- Northside Community Forum
- Sea Shepherd Australia
- Southern Cross University
- St Vincent de Paul Society
- Talent Risk Management
- The Graduate Union
- UnitingCare Queensland
- Very Special Kids
- White Light Education
- Women’s Health East
More than 400 people are booked to attend already! So if you haven’t booked your spot yet, don’t miss out!
As always, if you have any questions about the conference, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 03 9419 4707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.