We’re excited to announce we’re now accepting scholarship applications for our fifth annual conference in Melbourne on November 13th and 14th!
So if you work at a small not-for-profit and can’t afford to attend the 2017 Not-For-Profit People Conference, you may be eligible for one of 10 scholarships to attend the two-day conference.
Applications are welcome from any Australian not-for-profit organisation with fewer than 50 staff, with preference given to those located outside of Melbourne.
What will you get out of the conference?
You’ll hear advice and case studies from those working in some of the most successful NFPs in the country, for how to attract, manage, train and retain the best staff and volunteers for the NFP sector.
You’ll also hear from experts and innovators from the private sector, government and academia.
And you’ll get to mingle, ask questions and share your experiences with up to 600 colleagues from big and small NFP organisations around Australia.
The conference covers six core areas:
- Managing people well
- Strengthening HR
- People and organisational strategy
- Health and wellbeing
Before you apply:
- Applicants must be from an Australian not-for-profit organisation with fewer than 50 staff (headcount). Preference will be given to organisations located outside of Melbourne.
- Successful applicants will have their conference registration covered by EthicalJobs.com.au, the Not-For-Profit People Conference organisers.
- This includes catering for both days, and drinks and canapés at the networking function held at the end of the first day.
- Applicants must be available to attend both days of the conference in Melbourne on 13 and 14 November 2017.
- Applicants must organise their own transport to and from the conference, and their own accommodation (if required).
- Applicants must have the support of their organisation for both the time to attend the conference and any travel and accommodation costs.
- Applications must be received by 5pm on Friday, 9 June 2017.
- Scholarship recipients will be announced approximately 10 days after the closing date, and will be notified via email.
- Ten scholarships will be awarded, each valued at up to $594.
It’s simple: just complete the application form below by 5pm on 9 June 2017.
For any questions about the scholarship program or conference information, please contact Zoë Fitzpatrick on (03) 9419 4707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.