To apply for a scholarship to attend the Not-For-Profit People Conference please fill in the form below.
Before you apply:
- Applicants must be from an Australian not-for-profit organisation with fewer than 50 staff (headcount). Preference will be given to organisations located outside of Melbourne.
- Successful applicants will have their conference registration covered by EthicalJobs.com.au, the Not-For-Profit People Conference organisers.
- This includes catering for both days, and drinks and canapés at the networking function held at the end of the first day.
- Applicants must be available to attend both days of the conference in Melbourne on 19 and 20 November 2018.
- Applicants must organise their own transport to and from the conference, and their own accommodation (if required).
- Applicants must have the support of their organisation for both the time to attend the conference and any travel and accommodation costs.
- Applications must be received by 5pm on 9 July 2018.
- Scholarship recipients will be announced approximately 10 days after the closing date, and will be notified via email.
- Fifteen scholarships will be awarded, each valued at up to $800.
It’s simple: just complete the application form below by 5pm on 9 July 2018.