The Centre for Community Welfare Training (CCWT) is a leading provider of transformative organisational development & workforce capacity building, particularly for those working with vulnerable people across the human services sector.
We offer a flexible range of targeted training and development services designed to strengthen and sustain a healthy, qualified workforce through:
- Flexible and cost effective delivery of training courses for individuals and organisations
- Bespoke on-site training to raise the educational capital of whole teams – your place, your staff, your choice
- Evidence-based training delivered by industry practitioners, experts and thought leaders
- Flexible programs to achieve qualifications, including innovative Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) processes for skilled workers
- Building and supporting strong leaders
- Individual skill development through coaching and supervision