What do ethical jobseekers want? Insights from the 2018 EthicalJobs.com.au jobseeker survey
Join us as we delve into insights from about 5000 responses to our annual survey of ethical jobseekers.
Together with a panel of HR experts from the sector, we’ll be answering your questions about:
- What motivates top performers
- What makes people leave a job in the NFP sector
- What attracts candidates to your role and organisation
- What “sector switchers” are looking for
- What elements of your organisational culture jobseekers really care about
… and many more topics, using real data from the NFP sector and beyond.
Carly is a passionate content marketer, who thrives on finding ways to use storytelling to help organisations better connect with their audience.
With about 15 years of experience in the publishing industry – ranging from entertainment and news publications through to financial services and B2B publishing – Carly is now applying her experience to meaningful work at Ethical Jobs, and finding new and engaging ways to connect with Australia’s most impactful businesses.
Outside of content, Carly is passionate about mental health and wellbeing, empowering parents in the workplace and sustainability.