WorkPlan has been working with and supporting Australian not-for- profit and charitable organisations with online training and engagement solutions since 2005. WorkPlan combines a best in class, modern learning management system with unmatched consulting expertise in strategy, change management and implementation of learning and engagement solutions.
Our mission is helping people and organisations discover new ways to adapt and grow in the ever-changing world of work.
WorkPlan Learning is our collaborative learning management system with unique capabilities that make it an ideal solution for the NFP and charitable sectors. We designed WorkPlan Learning to be highly adaptable to meet the challenges facing NFP organisations. These are some of the ways WorkPlan Learning can support your strategy as a not-for-profit organisation:
- Attract and onboard new employees and volunteers.
- Engage more deeply with your people and volunteers.
- Deliver compliance training.
- Upskill your people with your own content or choose from our extensive course catalogue.
- Improve your fundraising and nurture your fundraising community.
- Provide learning and other content to your client community.
We know that when people work and learn together, they can achieve amazing things.
As a collaborative LMS we are different from the others. WorkPlan Learning will enable every person in your organisation to innovate, create and share with their peers, colleagues, and clients. WorkPlan Learning is the perfect solution to capture your best practices and intellectual property while encouraging innovation across your workforce.