Has your organisation ever considered using video as a way to give potential recruits a new angle on your organisation but don’t have the time, resources or expertise to make it happen?
The Office for Volunteers in South Australia may be able to help!
Through their Community Voices Program they’re looking to pair worthy community groups with media students from Flinders University to produce a short doco or online video so that you can really shine online and attract great volunteers and staff to your team.
If you’re an incorporated association (or can be auspiced!) in South Australia you have until December 12th to apply online.
The Office for Volunteers is committed to helping grass-roots organisations promote and attract volunteers in particular so special consideration will be given to;
- Organisations with a clear vision to promote and market volunteer involving community organisations, volunteers and volunteer programs;
- Organisations that do not receive other government funding;
- The extent of the benefit to the volunteer involving organisation and the community;
- Impact to attract and retain volunteers in South Australia.
Want to see some of the great work that’s been produced as part of this project in the past?
Head over to their website now for more information on what you need to do to apply.
- Are you using the best tools to recruit? Five ways an Applicant Management System would benefit your NFP
- How to talk about money in a job interview
- Victorian NFPs: Four COVID-19 supports for your staff that you might not know about
- Have you learned these lessons about how to recruit great employees and volunteers remotely?