We’ve got some great news to share: the Not-For-Profit People Conference will return for 2023 on 20-21 February after a 3-year hiatus (thanks Covid!)
If you’ve never joined us for a Not-For-Profit People Conference in previous years, you might not know that it’s Australia’s biggest event focused on how to attract, manage, train and retain the best people for the NFP sector.
Organised by the team at EthicalJobs.com.au, it’s been running since 2013 and brings together around 500 NFP leaders, HR professionals, leaders, managers and volunteer managers to learn, network and be inspired over two action-packed days.
After attending a Not-For-Profit People Conference, participants give us feedback like this:
“A really stimulating, well-planned and executed conference. Brimming with enthusiastic people and fabulous speakers”
“Once again I feel re-energized, excited and ready to take so many ideas from the past two days and make positive changes to my work practices. Thanks!“
“Absolutely great place to meet new people & gather fantastic as well as practical ideas for driving organisational excellence.“
Calling Speakers & Presenters!
One great highlight of every NFP People Conference is hearing and seeing amazing case studies from NFP organisations across Australia who share their secrets with peers from the sector.
Would you be willing to share your organisation’s best-practices with hundreds of other NFPs at the 2023 NFP People Conference?
Once again we’re looking for original presentations from NFP organisations with innovative, or just plain first-rate processes for recruiting, managing, training or retaining staff and volunteers.
The themes of the 2023 Conference are:
- Strengthening HR
- Managing People Well
- People & Organisational Strategy
- Health & Wellbeing
As well as helping to build the capacity of hundreds of NFP organisations doing some of the world’s most important work right across Australia, speaking at the conference will:
- Boost your profile as a leader in your field;
- Build your organisational (and personal) brand within the sector; and
- Strengthen your networks among HR and management professionals.
- Need to convince your boss that attending the 2020 Not-For-Profit People Conference is essential? Here’s how
- Scholarships for the 2020 Not-For-Profit People Conference are now open
- Want to speak or present at the 2020 Not-For-Profit People Conference?
- How data can help you to improve your employee experience